Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $50.2K – $63.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Yonkers, NY.
Full Job Description
WJCS is searching for a full-time, 35 hours per week, Social Worker for the Trager Lemp Center: Treating Trauma Promoting Resilience in our Family Mental Health Centers. We seek clinicians with a particular interest in working with children and adults impacted by sexual abuse and family violence as a victim, families affected by COVID and Racial Injustice, and those who are from the LGBT and undocumented communities. Training and supervision in working with children with problematic sexual behaviors and other evidence-based practices is provided. The Trauma Team is a strong supportive inter-disciplinary group, so the desire to be a part of a team coupled with the ability to be a team player is necessary. We strive to be an anti-racist program, with focus and emphasis being on understanding structural racism and its impact on families.
- Providing direct service in various therapeutic modalities, including ongoing cases, crises and intakes.
- All recording and statistical procedures required by the agency including case records, insurance forms and related data, monthly statistical sheets schedules, surveys, etc.
- Maintaining necessary patient related contacts with other agencies and resources (courts, schools, etc.) including written material, telephone contact and personal visits as necessary.
- Supervising other staff or students, when applicable; filing insurance claim forms and maintain other necessary contacts with insurance companies; and providing emergency and general clinical coverage for the respective office/clinic.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An MSW and License to practice Social Work in the state of New York.
- Thorough knowledge of modern principles and techniques of social work and therapeutic interventions with individuals and families affected by sexual abuse and family violence.
- Bilingual Spanish-English proficiency preferred; knowledge of Netsmart is helpful.
Some of our Benefits include:
- Generous PTO and Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Defined Pension Plan and 403(b) Plan
- Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) through the WJCS Educational Institute
- And more…
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Master’s (Preferred)
- LMHC, LMSW or LCSW (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role