Full Job Description
There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. And we’re growing – in the years ahead, we’ll hire tens of thousands of people across every area of the airline. Our careers include a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you happy, healthy and well-traveled. From employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities to world-class benefits like parental leave, 401k and privileges like space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work. Are you ready to travel the world?
At United, we offer more than jobs, we build careers. Our HR team is passionate about growing our diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. We empower our team members to pursue unique career paths, promote a culture where all employees feel included and empowered to a make a measurable difference in our success, and value the achievements and advancement of our diverse workforce. Join our team and chart your own uniquely United career journey!
- Performance management of employees while in training
- Coaching, mentoring, oversight responsibilities of employees while in training
- Monitoring and auditing employee performance
- Ensuring compliance with training requirements including disciplinary action as necessary
- Assist in identifying training requirements and related programs to assure achievement of local, regional, and corporate objectives
- Assist in the development and maintenance of courses, outlines, and training materials
- Provides technical and procedural support on training subjects and issues
- Provides functional work guidance to temporary instructors and may provide functional guidance to permanent instructors
- Conducts classroom observations and assists in instructor development
- Requires international and domestic travel
United values diverse experiences, perspectives, and we encourage everyone who meets the minimum qualifications to apply. While having the “desired” qualifications make for a stronger candidate, we encourage applicants who may not feel they check ALL of those boxes! We are always looking for individuals who will bring something new to the table!
What’s needed to succeed (Minimum Qualifications):
- Minimum 2 years of Airport Operations ramp experience in a lead role or similar relatable experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
What will help you propel from the pack (Preferred Qualifications):
- Degree in Education or comparable work experience
- Existing instruction/facilitation skills
- Microsoft Office experience
United Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. United Airlines recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions. Please contact JobAccommodations@united.com to request accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Posted 1 day ago