Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $115K – $146K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Chantilly, VA.
Full Job Description
Strategic ACI is seeking a Mid-level Systems Engineer to employ a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability, and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Conducts requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability, and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Conducts planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develops solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Performs systems integration activities.
- Assists with Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Current and Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in a related technical or scientific fields such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Mid-level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or systems engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture environments residing in cloud, on premise, or hybrid infrastructures.
- Mid-level or higher experience working systems engineering in government or industry.
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools, and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- INCOSE Associate Systems engineering Professional (ASEP) certification.
- Documented work experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Membership or active participation in any of the following professional organizations:
- Working knowledge of photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, willing to become fully vaccinated prior to starting employment, or request and be approved for a legally entitled accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT