Full Job Description
Position available in either Springfield, VA or Chantilly, VA
Strategic ACI is seeking a Mid-level Systems Architect to design and develop solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services and infrastructure services to meet user needs and requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise Architecture.
- Design, develop, maintain, and document solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements
- Conduct the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Develop proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology
- Derivation, definition, and documentation of the right Resource, Functional, and Operational Capabilities and associated activities and services about NGA Corporate, along with systems analysis necessary to define, document, and baseline the current NGA CEA
- Planning, design, and systems engineering work necessary to build and portray the future state NGA CEA
- Development of conceptual, logical, and physical architecture and technical roadmaps defining the time-phased schedule for the path of transition or transformation of systems and services from the baselined current state to the future state CEA; and program, segment and project-based solution-level architectures consistent with the enterprise-level architecture
- Current and Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid-level work experience as a Systems Architect
- Mid-level systems architecture working experience in government or industry
- Demonstrated experience with Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools, and languages
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, willing to become fully vaccinated prior to starting employment, or request and be approved for a legally entitled accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT