Full Job Description
Position available at either Springfield, VA or Chantilly, VA
Strategic ACI is seeking an Expert-level Systems Architect to assist in leading the design and development of solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services and infrastructure services to meet user requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise Architecture.
- Assists Government in directing the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
- Guides the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Guides development of proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Oversees and coordinates the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level Systems Architect contractors.
- Current and Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Expert-level experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect
- National Defense University, College of Information and Cyberspace, Enterprise Architecture Certification
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, willing to become fully vaccinated prior to starting employment, or request and be approved for a legally entitled accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Posted 1 day ago