Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $106K – $134K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Springfield, VA.
Full Job Description
Position available in either Springfield, VA or Chantilly, VA
Strategic ACI is seeking an Expert-level Systems Analyst to analyze internal and external customer Enterprise IT needs; research and recommend hardware, software and process/procedural solutions to Enterprise IT problems; analyze science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems for application to the Enterprise IT environment; analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing IT capabilities and workflows; provide adopt/adapt/buy recommendations for commercial/government developed products; and conduct business case/cost-benefit analysis for Enterprise IT recommendations.
- Analyze potential IT solutions to determine their application in existing or proposed Enterprise architecture
- Recommend potential IT solutions
- Advise on new techniques and estimated costs associated with new or revised programs and utilities – taking into consideration personnel, time, and hardware requirements and makes tradeoff analyses
- Review documentation, describing system specifications and operating instructions, and revise existing processes and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements and storage
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles
- Interview or surveys analysts and other IT users, observes job performance or analyzes the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed
- Analyze information processing or computation needs to recommend IT solutions, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering
- Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapts them to a user environment
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on IT solution implementation
- Current and Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Expert-level experience working in government or industry in relevant work areas including:
- DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, or systems engineering of large complex
- System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture environments residing in cloud, on premise, or hybrid infrastructures.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering lifecycle
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages
- Software Development Framework certification
- Extensive work experience in the field of geospatial intelligence
- Experience engineering solutions using Cloud-based technologies
- Experience engineering solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data
- Experience engineering solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Demonstrated expertise in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, willing to become fully vaccinated prior to starting employment, or request and be approved for a legally entitled accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT