Responsible for supervising and monitoring Specialist, Technicians and contractors as well as the safety and progress of Construction personnel. Negotiates and monitors progress on new build, rebuild, extension, expansion, design and planning. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support, technical, or production staff who perform tasks in the same function. Sets priorities for the team. Assigns tasks and checks work at regular intervals. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Supervises direct and functional reports. Coaches and supervise performance of employees to established goals and objectives.
- Inspects the quality of work of employees and contractors regularly, ensuring that all standards (federal, state and Company) are followed.
- Develops and implements appropriate methods, practices, policies and procedures. Advises employees of changed processes.
- Develops and assigns work schedules.
- Ensures that resources (i.e. vehicles, equipment and inventory) are maintained in accurate working order. Assists with the coordination of projects.
- Supervises all activity for Construction and reports accordingly.
- Plans all facets of the construction process, rendering decision on workflow, production planning and control and material and labor cost control.
- Acts as liaison with appropriate Company Engineering personnel, Company consultants and vendors.
- Reviews and/or submits contractor invoices for approval.
- Practices Company safety policies and procedures and ensures they are followed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be hardworking learners, users and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new proposals.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Get results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.