Full Job Description
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world – come find yours.
Technical Operations includes the maintenance and overhaul of our aircraft. This includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
Job overview and responsibilities
Support field technicians and provide expertise/oversight on chronic, complex, and repeat troubleshoot and repair needs (fleet/engines). In-station (on site support) to facilitate first time fix plans and lead, from a technical standpoint, chronic aircraft fix plans. Also collaborates heavily with Service Engineering, Maintenance Control and indirectly OEM’s, including Airbus and Boeing. The position also engages in the design and upkeep of robust tracking and report databases to help identify trends, speed repeat and recurrent item repair.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of identification and management of chronic repair needs-execution
- Collaborates with reliability functions to determine chronic ‘fix’ levels and identify fleet and or system/engine trends
- Liaison with Hub Maintenance Station personnel
- Utilize his/her fleet knowledge to assist station technicians (either direct or remote) on troubleshooting and repair plans
- Instructional as well as dotted line leadership guidance to station technicians
- Provide information and detail to Fleet Managers for performance management as it relates to fleet activity
- Act as collaborative liaison between various disciplines for station/fleet activities including but not limited to: Station Leadership, Engineering, Line Production, Quality Assurance and Reliability
- Work irregular shifts/days. This includes midnight shift, weekends and holidays
- High School or equivalent work experience
- Airframe & Powerplant licenses
- Minimum of 5 years in Line Maintenance as Technician
- Demonstrated knowledge of Line Maintenance mission and activities
- Able to demonstrate exemplary troubleshooting skills
- Able to demonstrate a “working together” mindset
- Must be willing to work irregular shifts/days, including midnight shift, weekends and holidays.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Some College
- Fleet Specific Training/Knowledge Base
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisory Experience
- Access and Fleet Health Monitoring Products
- Experience in DST and or Technical Training as Instructor
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Posted 1 day ago