Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $49.7K – $62.9K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Waltham, MA.
Full Job Description
From global research discoveries to clinical breakthroughs – our vision is to become the most influential life sciences company for researchers. If you are motivated by making a real impact to people’s life and have a desire to work in a passionate and diverse community, Abcam is the place for you.
Our culture is driven by our dedicated, agile and audacious community of professionals who are driven by a combined purpose and sense of belonging. We’re incredibly proud to be recognised as one of the top 5 best places to work in the UK for two years running, as per Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award.
- Senior Marketing Manager, Regional Marketing, America’s
- The Scientific Marketing Specialist will use his/her scientific and industry knowledge to support regional revenue growth through the development and execution of marketing strategies. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with a strong focus on the commercialization of Abcam’s products and services within the Americas market.
- Uses scientific or industry experience to develop or participate in campaign development at a persona and account tier level (pharma/biotech/academic, CRO, etc.,)
- Responsible for feeding back to global marketing the regional voice of the customer and local competitor landscape.
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Manager and local sales leaders to capitalize on regional opportunities.
- Responsible for creating cross-sell promotions and lifecycle nurture promotions to better retain and increase a customer’s lifetime value.
- Actively collaborate with Solution Marketing team on integrating global strategy into regional marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with automation team on improving region’s ability to better scale campaigns and messaging to audiences of interest.
- Eloqua email automation support including email and campaign generation, landing page creation and maintenance, management of ongoing promotions, management of automated lead campaigns, and monthly reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with digital merchandiser and product team on positioning for product discontinuations/replacements to convert and retain customers.
- Monitor, research, and report regionally relevant competitor insights.
Education, Training & Qualifications:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Experience – work, research, voluntary, other:
- Familiarity with Americas market and culture.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a tactical marketing role supporting multi-channel campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform, preferably Eloqua
- 1+ years’ experience at a life science company and previous lab experience is a strong bonus.
Specific skills & abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Ability to shift priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet scheduled deliverables and timelines
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability for problem prevention, detection, and resolution.
Circumstances: Travel both domestic and international is required of up to 20%.
Career progression opportunities: Many opportunities exist for development within the organization.
We know that when it comes to benefits, no one size fits all. Flexibility and choice matter which is why we offer all kinds of ways to enable you and your loved ones to be well and live well. You can expect;
- A culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development. We provide a wide range of training opportunities, for both professional and personal development.
- The freedom to work in a way that works for you, with a focus on maximizing productivity and innovation at work while reducing environmental impact.
- A performance-based share plan, inspiring and rewarding our people as we deliver Abcam’s strategy.
- Attractive and flexible benefits package including 18 weeks full paid maternity leave and 6 weeks full paid paternity leave, increased paid time off accrual over time and much more.
We offer a truly inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. This is underpinned by our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and our partnerships with WORK180 (endorsed employer for women) and MyGwork (LGBT+ professional community). All our positions are open as a Job Share, where two talented professionals can share the responsibility of a full time position. You can declare your interest in a job share role within the application form.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in this particular role then we’d love to read your application.
Effective January 1, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Abcam. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.