Responsible for supporting the store team so that a best in class experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to customers and the store team while constantly striving for improvement. Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house spaces and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology, especially company products and services and is a go-to resource who supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices, accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning and reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Greets customers during busiest moments, ensures they are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner and is well prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics and encourage them to return.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean, secure and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count process.
- Knows current processes and procedures and suggests improvements that enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and direction always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff – be hardworking learners, users, and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Push for results and drive growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities!
What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Posted 1 day ago