Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for the Product Sales Support Manager and makes recommendations that will maximize revenue and meet clients’ needs. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales reports and analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves clients’ needs.
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate and sales practices to develop sales product efficiencies.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on inventory skims.
- Collaborates with cross-functional management to develop, evaluate and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- Partners with Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales support processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product Support Analysts on all sales related procedures and paperwork requirements.
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.