To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to join a team where employees envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
We are creating a better today and tomorrow by seamlessly aligning diversity and inclusion efforts with Lockheed Martin’s values and business strategy. We offer business resource groups such as African American Council for Excellence (AACE), The Women’s Impact Network (WIN), Hispanic Organization for Leadership & Awareness (HOLA), Military/Veterans Network, PRIDE LGBT Professional Network, and more. We are also committed to enabling transitioning veterans to connect with their communities and find new purpose as they reintegrate into civilian life. By clicking on the links, you can find out more on how we proudly support Global Diversity and Hiring Our Heroes.
We are seeking a Quality Supervisor to have the pleasure of managing a team of quality inspectors through the manufacturing processes, fabrication, and production execution of Orion Spacecraft products. Daily tasking and prioritization will be provided by Quality Engineering Management.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Ability to effectively assign, prioritize work tasks and make real-time processing decisions on the floor.
- Experience working in programs such as EPDM, eWhiteboard, and VE CAMS, etc.
- Experience with CAD/CAM software.
- Good verbal and written communication including technical writing.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret various technical procedures, reports and engineering drawings.
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office software suite.
- Experience with Manufacturing Process Instructions. (Spacecraft preferred).
- Experience with measuring and testing equipment in a production environment
- Strong leadership and organizational skills are essential.
- Proven ability to manage resources within a manufacturing environment to meet cost, schedule, and quality parameters.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an
accredited college in technical discipline ((e.g.,
engineering field) or equivalent discipline (e.g.,
math, physics, chemistry, etc.).
- Superior People, Leadership & Communication skills allowing the ability to work with & facilitate communication among a wide range of processing support teams and individuals.
- Knowledge of Production Manufacturing and Assembly Processes
- Familiarity with Windchill, Enterprise Resource Management (ERM), SAP & Part, Materials, & Processes (PMP) & VECAMs.
- Moderate experience in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Posted 1 day ago