$13 an hour
Full Job Description
Join a rock star team of customer care experts at Five Star Call Centers. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD, we’ve been helping companies across the U.S. deliver great customer experiences for over 35 years – all with a casual, fun culture built to help you grow your career. So, what does that exactly mean? You’ll work in a great environment while helping people that contacts us with their customer service needs.
Do you like helping people? Is a fast-paced environment more your speed? We’re looking for experienced customer service associates with a drive to ensure the best experience possible. You must be able to work at top speeds on the phone and the computer simultaneously. Check out our opportunity below!
We are looking for compassionate individuals interested in being part of an essential support team in the field of health care. Our associates play an important role in helping individuals access telehealth services. This includes enrollment, password resets, website and app assistance and troubleshooting, and more.
If you’re a compassionate individual that is passionate about helping others, we encourage you to apply with Five Star Call Centers.
Click here to learn more about becoming Five Star Extraordinary .
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Louisiana.
- Previous 1 year product support or trouble shooting experience required
- Prior 1 year call center experience preferred
- Knowledge of CRM systems a plus
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with services or products
- Facilitates problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for customer problems
- Able to work without a script and maintain call control
- Log and track customer interaction as required for each client
- Responds to and resolves open issues in an appropriate timeframe
- Concession of the customers’ troubles by recommendation of products, services or procedures
- Evaluation of the systems’ problems to recommend enhancements
- Ability to multi-task using multiple system pending the clients working environment
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay – $13/hour, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Working hours – 1:30p-10:00pm or 2:30pm-11:00p (CST) ; Work Days – Mon-Fri & Every Other Weekend (day off during the week on wkd rotation)
- Paid Training – typically 2 weeks in length from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri (CST)
- Status – Full Time ; Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days – click to see benefits-at-a-glance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional, diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.