$15 an hour
Full Job Description
Join a rock star team of customer care experts at Five Star Call Centers. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD, we’ve been helping companies across the U.S. deliver great customer experiences for over 35 years – all with a casual, fun culture built to help you grow your career. So, what does that exactly mean? You’ll work in a great environment while helping people that contacts us with their customer service needs.
Do you like helping people? Is a fast-paced environment more your speed? We’re looking for experienced customer service associates with a drive to ensure the best experience possible. You must be able to work at top speeds on the phone and the computer simultaneously. Check out our opportunity below!
Bring your passion for energy sustainability to your career with Five Star Call Centers. We are hiring associates to work with a U.S. company leading the industry in transforming the way commercial businesses use energy, and they’re helping the planet in the process.
As a customer support specialist, you will help customers troubleshoot straightforward and simple concerns or issues with their smart building technology. Your goal is to identify the underlying problem and sort through possible solutions using resources right at your fingertips.
These positions will assist customers via multiple support channels, including phone, chat and/or email, to resolve customer issues, provide customer training, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow up.
Help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by applying today!
Click here to learn more about becoming Five Star Extraordinary .
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Florida.
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- 1+ year of Facility Management experience or knowledge if assisting facilities with service calls involving HVAC, electrical, and/or lighting systems preferred, not required
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment.
- In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through multiple communication channels such as phone, email and/or chat.
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay – $15/hour, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Work hours – Set Shifts between 10:30am-12:00a (EST) ; Work Days – Every Other Weekend
- Paid Training – typically 3 weeks in length from 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri (EST)
- Status – Full Time ; Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days – click to see benefits-at-a-glance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional, diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.