$15 an hour
Full Job Description
Join a rock star team of customer care experts at Five Star Call Centers. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD, we’ve been helping companies across the U.S. deliver great customer experiences for over 35 years – all with a casual, fun culture built to help you grow your career. So, what does that exactly mean? You’ll work in a great environment while helping people that contacts us with their customer service needs.
Do you like helping people? Is a fast-paced environment more your speed? We’re looking for experienced customer service associates with a drive to ensure the best experience possible. You must be able to work at top speeds on the phone and the computer simultaneously. Check out our opportunity below!
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to support one of the largest brands in the world using exceptional customer service skills, providing support via multiple channels to: resolve customer issues, provide customer training, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow up.
Our agents are the liaisons between customers and our clients, so we depend on them to provide the very best service available. If you have a proven track record of quality customer service skills, enjoy helping other resolve issues, are dedicated to your work, and are reliable then we want to speak to you!
Click here to learn more about becoming Five Star Extraordinary .
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Louisiana.
- Previous 1 year product support or trouble shooting experience required
- Prior 1 year call center experience preferred
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with services or products
- Assist customers with a tutorial on product software
- Assist customers by troubleshooting software errors on Windows and MAC operating systems as well a client specific software products
- Assist customers in the download and installation of software need to support product
- Determine hardware malfunctions and setting up service for hardware support
- Provide website support for scanning to cloud applications
- Facilitates problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for customer problems
- Able to work without a script and maintain call control
- Ability to multi-task using multiple system pending the clients working environment
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay – $15/hour, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Working hours – 9:00am-6:00pm or 10:00am-7:00p (CST) ; Work Days – Mon-Fri
- Paid Training – typically 2 weeks in length from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri (CST)
- Status – Full Time ; Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days – click to see benefits-at-a-glance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional, diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.