Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital with the power of TV to grow their business. We provide multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66 markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers. Working with companies from local startups to nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each business reach its target customers. By applying data to television advertising in new ways, we’re able to bring our clients the best of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. Effectv has a robust portfolio of content monetization and advertising solutions spanning live and on demand content across all devices. We’re on a mission to be an audience delivery company, and we have several initiatives underway to transform how our clients work with us, as well as transform how our internal teams support them. We are seeking an experienced product manager who will focus on the sales planning experience. To be successful in this role, you have had experience in ensuring the delivery of customer value working with both internal and external development partners. You have 5+ years’ experience within the media, advertising and/or technology landscape in a product role that was focused on translating customer needs into business and product requirements. You have experience in agile product processes. You have excellent communication skills, are a strong collaborator and bring sound business judgement skills with the ability to influence others. You have a history of shipping innovative products with the analytical and quantitative skills to use data metrics to support business cases.
- 5+ years in Product Management preferably in ad tech
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the Customer throughout the product lifecycle.
- Coordinates across other functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to execute both development and implementation phases for complex initiatives, ensuring releases that balance client, consumer and business needs.
- Setting the vision for the roadmap. Establishing and managing priorities and dependencies across multiple groups in an Agile environment, driving the full product lifecycle and roadmap from conception through implementation, optimization and evolution.
- Participating in Program Increment Planning, System Demos, and the Inspect and adapt workshop for their Agile release train.
- Proven ability to work and build strong valuable relationships across technical and non-technical team members.
- Writing detailed product, feature, business testing and platform specifications for each functionality or capability that you own and champion, continuously refining the product backlog, acceptance criteria, and deliverablesassociated with them.
- Research and communicate trends and opportunities, develops and defends point-of-view for product features/benefits. Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Drafts and manages requirements and other supporting business documentation (such as use cases, and executive summaries etc.)
- Track record of implementing new products, processes and workflows that have had a significant impact on planning.
- Developing and managing product vision, business objectives and execution strategies.
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Manage change requests. Validates downstream deliverables and final offering (business acceptance testing).
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Posted 1 day ago