Responsible for prospecting, developing, consulting and growing a base of local clients and/or media agencies who purchase advertising space in order to achieve established annual sales budgets within assigned sales team. Will frequently analyze data and industry insights to offer recommendations based on advertisers’ goals. You will be selling best-in-class targeted audiences across multiple video platforms, leveraging our attribution tools and first party data.
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following Company’s planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products.
- Will own sales activity to build pipeline that generates local ad sales revenue.
- Collaborates with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account activities and monitor and manage collections.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records in CRM and accurately forecasts sales
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls and expense reports.
- Analyzes confidential information and is responsible for the preparation of reports, manuals, agendas and general correspondence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Drive results and growth.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Posted 2 days ago