Full Job Description
Seeking an entrepreneurial person responsible for prospecting and selling advertising to clients and agencies focused on content promotion and entertainment at Effectv. Categories include movie studios, broadcast and cable networks, OTT services including SVODs and AVODs, as well as video gaming companies. Must be able to think strategically and execute complex sales via multiple platforms. Knowledge of Linear, Digital, Addressable including targeting and attribution as well as Programmatic products is preferred. Must consistently meet all goals and objectives in a timely and organized manner.
- Develops, services and maintains a base of clients and/or agencies who purchase advertising space or other online media services to achieve established annual sales goals within assigned sales team.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products. Works with various marketing and sales personnel to coordinate important data and materials for presentations.
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising, monitoring account activities and monitoring and managing collections.
- Participates in National Ad Sales events as needed (i.e. conferences, workshops, meetings etc.).
- Achieves sales goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.