Responsible for developing and modifying advertising sales materials and packages. With a strong focus on auto industry and media data analytics and positioning, develops proposals, presentations and packages to address the priorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Provides advanced and/or specialized support to strategic accounts by researching, organizing and creating presentations and sales materials that align with the client-specific strategy. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meet the needs of assigned client and sales force and by targeting and appealing to important clients, industries and market segments.
- Utilizes research data and analysis to determine best multi-screen advertising solution for targeted audiences, clients and available inventory.
- Develops customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position the sale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales and programming. Generates, tracks and distributes sales reports to measure sales effectiveness related to strategic accounts.
- Partners with Account Executives to maintain strategic client relationships and answer client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up on client concerns.
- Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provides high level support and leadership on special projects/campaigns/initiatives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.