The Manager, Network Maintenance will be over multiple markets in LA, MS, and AR is responsible for the overall functions of the Network Maintenance department. Seeking candidates with experience in collaboration, building cross functional relationships, engaging others, inspiring others and executing major initiatives. Manages daily job functions of personnel to assure work is completed in a timely and efficient manner. Provides leadership, motivation and direction for improvement in providing outstanding customer service and network maintenance. Establishes and leads all aspects of procedures, performance standards and processes. Prioritizes daily and monthly activities to meet goals. Monitors work performance. Develops and trains staff. Manages professional employees and/or supervisors and may manage business support/technical staff. Has accountability for managing financial resources. Provides subject matter guidance to employees. Has overall responsibility for developing/administering performance standards for organizational unit. Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies for the locations Little Rock, AR; Houma/LaPlace, LA; West Monroe, LA; and Shreveport, LA; to name a few.
- Manages multiple markets
- Collaborates, builds relationships cross functionally, and is responsible for the the completion of major initiatives.
- Selects and provides training and direction to Network Maintenance Technicians on all maintenance activities, proper work methods, quality standards and equipment.
- Manages the daily and monthly schedules to meet operational goals.
- Supervises work production and quality, ensuring that all repairs meet required specifications and that all safety and Company procedures are followed.
- Enforces performance standards and guidelines for Field Operations. Implements/supervises ongoing work safety programs in compliance with OSHA standards. Promotes safety awareness (and OSHA regulations) in order to provide a work environment free from injury.
- Maintains department budgets, completes reports on a timely basis and monitors and controls budgeted expenses.
- Ensures the accurate completion of all scheduled or on-demand service or maintenance work.
- Coordinates and conducts work performance reviews along with providing ongoing open communication with the Team.
- Resolves customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Recommends changes and updates in policies, procedures and standard methodologies.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be hardworking learners, users and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.