This role will accelerate and expand the adoption of the Net Promoter System (NPS) culture and skills throughout the organization, from executive to front-line leaders; and identify and operationalize regional opportunities (i.e. people, process, policies, and tactics) for the purposes of meaningfully improving the customer experience. With the goal of delivering best-in-class customer experiences across all touchpoints, this role will make the customer experience real, actionable, and relatable across the regional employee base via awareness, training, and continued support. This role will work closely with various stakeholders across the organization and all levels to effectively carry out responsibilities. Regular reporting on progress to senior leadership. Role is part of the broader Customer Experience transformation.
- Consistentlyenable the success of Net Promoter System (NPS) behaviors with front-line and leadership
- Create and distribute regional NPS activity engagement, execution, and impact reports
- Assist in the development and delivery of Customer Experience improvement and Quality training
- Gather customer and employee feedback (via surveys, focus groups, etc), analyze it, and then design specific practices to improve the regional customer experience
- Identify policy, processes, and interaction opportunities to drive meaningful improvements to issue resolution and reductions of customer time and effort
Core Responsibilities (>90% of Role)
- tNPS Program Management
- Ensure robust adoption, effectiveness, and sustainability of tNPS quality program
- Train leaders and front-line on quality expectations
- Collaborate with regional peers to create on-going skill building materials
- Identify and expand best practices across the region and division
- Consistent reinforcement of front-line expectations
- NPS Sustainment: Gap coaching and skill-building for teams / locations as needed. Measure and monitor NPS health by location, providing support where gaps exist (Quality review of key leadership NPS skills (e.g.: meaningful callbacks, huddle facilitation);Monitoring of achievement across key NPS functional metrics: Callbacks, alert mgmt,eNPSparticipation,tNPS)
- Facilitate regional-based NPS new leader onboarding: skills, tools, tactics
- Identify key opportunities: Regional process, policy, and coaching opportunities that drive low resolution and/or high customer effort
- Manage regional employee idea portfolio: Cultivate ideas based on NPS key drivers, incorporate cross-functional solutions, quantify impact, drive to new solutions, and close-loop with front-line
- Prioritize and deploy CX initiatives for the region
- Partner with CX Journey Leads and PMO to ensure adoption at all levels
- Operationalize initiatives at the region level
Additional Core Responsibilities: (<10% of Role)
- Defines quality gates to ensure market readiness is in line with deployment milestones.
- Reviews and updates Training Strategy to meet region specific needs.
- Defines a training plan to ensure business continuity.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Passion for customer experience
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong cognitive reasoning and critical-thinking skills
- Strong leadership, communication, and program management skills
- Must be collaborative and have the ability to manage by influence
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic/fast paced environment
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organizational skills required
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Posted 1 day ago