Responsible for leading overall delivery of superior customer care in the Fulfillment function of Field Operations. Responsible for the technical program management activities and alignment for strategic programs, coordinating among a wide range of cross-functional internal and external resources to ensure that programs are within the scope, within budget and on schedule, with guidance from senior staff member(s). Serves as the program lead for specific, defined multi-discipline technical programs or projects of greater than average complexity and scope. Responsible and accountable in the planning, development and delivery of new technical programs. Develops and implements business strategies to meet established criteria and quality assurance goals, develops financial and operational objectives, and ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically leads one or more groups of professional employees. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment.
What You Will Do:
This role will function as a Senior Technical Program Manager on our team. This is a key position that will contribute to delivering new/improved technology and process improvements.
Hybrid role: 3 days at W. Palm Beach Office/2 days/remote
Drive teams to contribute to the building of end-to-end delivery schedules for large scale, highly sophisticated technology initiatives.
Work closely with department leaders and frontline Techs to ensure Commercial and XH support.
- Oversees planning and prioritization of technical programs ensuring it aligns with strategy, independently identifying gaps and dependencies and finding solutions.
- Accountable for training project plan development, issue investigation, development of risk and mitigation plans, creative problem solving, appropriate escalations, budget management, communications, and coordination with internal and external resources/teams.
- Stays on top of new developments in project management methodologies, agile practices, best practices, industry standards and new tools.
- Ability to understand technology efforts at a detailed level and translate technology specifics into digestible content will be required to ensure alignment between the teams on schedule commitments and risk management.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience driving discussions with Sr. Leadership team regarding prioritization and requirements
- Approximately 7-10 years proven track record in the management of people and programs.
Preferred Qualifications (guidelines):
- A self-starter who demonstrates critical thinking, self-motivation, courage, and curiosity
- Ability to partner with functional teams to influence and drive alignment
- Technical aptitude and a strong desire for learning
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Lead the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be hard-working learners, users and advocates of our innovative technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Get results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Posted 1 day ago