Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $32K – $40.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Tampa, FL.
Full Job Description
Ponderful is seeking an experienced assistant project manager (APM) to
become part of our team at MacDill Commissary. The position is a fulltime
job that will include rotations of day and night shifts. APM reports to
- Perform daily tasks related to Warehouse Procedures, Stocking, Stockers,
Material Handlers, and Custodial staff.
- Establish a working relationship between subordinate staff and Project
Manager to ensure daily organizational goals and monthly objectives are
effectively communicated and met.
- Take part in working within all areas of the store, warehousing, and
custodial operations and coordinate with Project Manager, to enforce
Ponderful operational programs, following personnel policies and
- Initiates on-going monitoring to ensure that stockers, warehouse and
custodial functions are performed accurately and efficiently; assist in these
processes as needed; provide training as needed.
- Ensures warehouse is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion; ensure
all warehouse employees follow all Company safety procedures; provide
training as needed.
- Review production goals and priorities with Project Manager
implementing as directed; perform miscellaneous administrative duties as
required. (i.e. payroll, performance tracking, Human Resources
responsibilities for subordinate staff, communication with both the
customer (Government) and headquarter staff.
Responsibilities are not all inclusive.
The selected candidate will meet the following education/experience and
skills requirements. An equivalent combination of education and
experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 2 year management experience required in a warehouse,
retail store, grocery store, distribution center, or/and logistics
- High school diploma or GED required. Hold an Associate Degree (two-year degree) or higher from an accredited college or university with a
concentration in business management or logistics or equivalent
- Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy objects up to 50
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing,
repetitive bending, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Optional: Ability to operate and be certified in all warehouse equipment.
Who is Ponderful LLC?
Ponderful LLC is a Hispanic SBA certified women owned business with a
HUBZone certification. We are based in Puerto Rico and Florida with more than
20 years of entrepreneurship experience in the United States and
abroad. Ponderful LLC is applying for an 8(a) certification 2022.
Ponderful LLC is focused on delivering excellence that exceeds client
requirements and specializes in Administrative Management, Urban Planning,
not for profit and government organizations. Our services include: CDBG-DR and
CDBG-MIT Fund Management Services, Staffing Support Services, Warehousing
and Logistics Management for the federal government.
Clients: Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA), New Orleans Advocates for
LGBT Elders, LLC.
In addition, APM may receive bonuses based on employee and contract performance which are at the company’s discretion to provide.
The Company prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or veteran status.