$72,000 – $84,000 a year
outpatient counseling, 2 years (Required)
LCSW, LPC, LMFT (Required)
Full Job Description
Whole Journey Services is expanding our practice and seeking a talented LGBTQ+ competent counselor, who is fully licensed, to join our group practice. Join other therapists who are passionate about providing trauma-informed care to populations who have been traditionally marginalized. Enjoy the perks and the slower pace of outpatient therapy, while enjoying the benefits of the W2 employee model. There’s no need for the traditional 9 a.m.-5 p.m., because you can make your own schedule, while also receiving the traditional benefits of employment that improve your overall well-being. We invite fully licensed clinical providers with strong clinical skills, a commitment to providing a high level of care, compassion, and those that hold an attitude of optimism to consider joining our team.
- Provide counseling and psychotherapy to individuals
- Complete progress notes and treatment plans in a timely manner
- Participate in staff meetings and clinical supervision and consultation
- Utilize Feedback Informed Therapy tools to measure clinical outcomes
1. Demonstrate understanding of how trauma can play a role in the lives of those existing within the LGBT+ spectrum as well as skills to effectively navigate discussions around and through traumatic experiences as they impact persons both individually and communally.
2. Be proficient in using appropriate pronouns and verbiage as outlined within LGBT+ communities and continue to keep oneself informed on relevant vernacular and corresponding concepts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Training and experience in evidence based theoretical approaches and clinical interventions
2. Strong clinical writing skills and organizational skills
3. High level of professionalism with client and colleague engagement
4. Experience with electronic health record systems preferred
Our office environment is relaxing, warm and friendly with supportive colleagues. Our ideal candidate enjoys working independently while partnering with an active and supportive team. Our practice is intentionally inclusive and supports diversity of all kinds, with a focus on a high level of clinical care. Strong administrative and organization skills are required, although scheduling and billing support are provided. Our staff members are supportive and friendly.
- Full-time employees are eligible; some part-time benefits are offered such as retirement benefits and paid time off
- Every other week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 – $84,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
To keep staff safe, candidates can work remotely. Additional CDC approved protocols are in place for candidates who prefer to perform in-office sessions.
- outpatient counseling: 2 years (Required)
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT (Required)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 64%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role