Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $37.4K – $47.4K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Arlington, VA.
Full Job Description
Business Immigration – Legal Assistants
Erickson Immigration Group has a career opportunity for Business Immigration – Legal Assistants to join our team in our headquarters office located in Arlington, VA.
- Drafting, preparing, and collating U.S. immigration documents for US Visas.
- Utilizing web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately.
- Preparing documents for scanning and mailing.
- Working closely with other coordinators and attorneys across multiple departments within the firm and your own team.
- Monitoring internal systems to ensure immediate processing and keeping high-level customer service standards.
- Contributing to the development of firm processes to simplify work, standardize procedures and help the team operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Experience with document scanning and data entry.
- Experience with a case management system (such as INSZoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and energetic attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are Experts in Global Business Immigration | Corporate Immigration Law for Multinational Organizations!
- Nonimmigrant Visa Services
- Immigrant Visa Services
- International Practice | Global Immigration
- Immigration Program Management & Compliance
Diversity, equity, and inclusivity make us a stronger organization!
- Different voices from a variety of backgrounds allow us to be more knowledgeable, nuanced, empathic, and ultimately, allow us to be better at what we do.
- 50% of the firm’s executive leadership are 1st generation daughters of immigrants and women of color.
- We speak over 30 different languages.
- Over 20% of our team are immigrants. Many are first-generation Americans who have a personal connection to the immigration process.
- 72% of our employees are women. Women currently lead every department at EIG including finance, HR, operations, case management, marketing, and managing our legal teams.
- 60% of our employees are minorities. We work closely with historically black colleges and universities as part of our recruitment strategy.
- Our company policy is to honor all our employees by celebrating together. We collectively celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Eid, Easter, Kwanza, Diwali, Juneteenth, Hispanic Heritage Month, Black History Month, Women’s History Month, LGBT Pride Month, and Lunar New Year.
- Hybrid Work Schedule & Flex Time!
- Casual Work Attire
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, and Jury Duty Leave
- Affordable Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and Group Life/AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the costs of dependent care and/or health care expenses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with generous employer matching contributions and an aggressive vesting schedule
- Assistance Program (EAP), Beneficiary Assistance, Will Prep and Travel Assistance with Identity Theft Assistance
** Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position**.
EIG is firmly committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. The Company provides employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any individual’s status in any class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All aspects of the employment relationship (including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, compensation, benefits, promotion, discipline, termination, and general treatment during employment) are subject to this policy.