Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $48.5K – $61.5K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Full Job Description
The Health Promotion and Marketing Associate is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of healthcare programs aimed to increase health center patients and clients. S/he will work closely with the Marketing Department to ensure alignment of promotional activities with the center’s overall healthcare marketing goals. S/he will also deliver community education and outreach, and execute other related client acquisition initiatives.
Actively participates in the development, design, and implementation of community education and marketing plan to promote the health center and other programs.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates special programs focusing on medical patient recruitment and retention.
- Drafts, designs, and distributes marketing and promotional materials to individuals, social services organizations, and businesses to educate the community about health issues, promoting Care Resource as the right place to serve their healthcare needs.
- Participates in health center developmental activities.
- Represents the health center and the department in community partnership meetings, workgroups, and events, as assigned.
- Assists with updates for social media sites and the health center website.
- Conducts surveys, internet searches, and market research relevant to healthcare marketing and patient recruitment and retention.
- Promotes health prevention services and assists with the recruitment of testing/vaccine sites and clients.
- Runs reports on marketing and survey-related software/applications.
- Develops, updates, and maintains outreach presentations.
- Performs outreach activities, including at health/community fairs, testing/vaccine sites, corporate/community presentations to promote the health center, and other department services in order to increase patient enrollments.
- Conducts educational sessions with the target population using different methodologies as needed.
- Participates in community meetings and identifies community partners for the distribution and presentation of information.
- Identifies new community-based sites for prevention and education presentations.
- Provides appropriate referrals to services based on their ongoing assessment of participants’ needs.
- Provides field-based consultation regarding the intake and eligibility processes, and access to care and treatment.
- Participates in quality assurance (QA) activities for relevant health center programs.
- Obtains data from client encounters, for future marketing and evaluation purposes.
- Submits weekly productivity reports regarding presentations, activities, and enrollments (proposals & success)
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- 401(k) Retirement
- 401(k) Company matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Federal Loan Forgiveness (applicable)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Benefits (STD, LTD)
- Company Paid – Life insurance
- Paid time off incentives
- 2 year(s): At least two years of experience working in marketing initiatives for healthcare organizations including community education are required. Experience in the promotion of health initiatives to the LGBT community highly preferred. Advance knowledge in the area attained through a combination of work experience (i.e. over 4 years) and intellectual instruction can be used in lieu of college degree.
- Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field
- Bachelors or better in Health Services Administration or related field
- Bachelors or better in Health Promotion or related field
- Customer Service
- Team Player
- Verbal Communication
- Active Listening
- Bilingual (Other)
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility