Full Job Description
Head of Inclusion and Diversity
JCPenney has publicly committed to a journey of growth that we take together every day to ensure our customers, associates, and vendors of all backgrounds feel safe, valued, and respected at JCPenney. Through education, accountability, and investment, we courageously strive to inspire our customers, cultivate confident leaders, innovate through strategic partnerships, and serve our communities. This individual will be the Company Ambassador and Culture Warrior related to not only organizational Inclusion and Diversity but also Supplier Diversity providing strategic direction and execution on the organizational plan as it relates to these business disciplines. This leader will develop, implement, and measure comprehensive organizational Inclusion and Diversity and Supplier Diversity strategies and programs. Additionally, they will lead and support the genuine commitment to creating an inclusive culture of belonging for their communities, and business partners through ethical business practices and outstanding corporate governance.
I&D Strategy Development and Execution
- Manages Inclusion and Diversity, and Supplier Diversity strategy, plans and activities.
- Collaborate with cross functional business partners to ensure the alignment and the infusion of the culture in all relevant HR products and services.
- Design, implement and drive the creation and execution of diversity and inclusion strategies for over 50,000 employees.
- Develop policies, strategies, tools, and programs to leverage inclusion and diversity to drive business outcomes.
- Communicate company commitment and best practices internally and externally.
- Create performance metrics to measure accountability and progress for I&D efforts.
- Develop, in partnership with key internal stakeholders, a plan for blending I&D strategy with community outreach programs.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the company’s Inclusion and Diversity efforts are well-managed and thoroughly embedded in the culture of the organization.
- Prepare and present diversity and inclusion initiatives to officers of the Company.
- Provide consultation across HR when designing, embedding, and implementing Inclusion, Diversity and Culture processes in; reporting and data analytics, talent development initiatives, recruiting programs for all levels, and succession planning.
- Act as a thought leader and advisor to the HR Business Partners, business unit, inclusion, and diversity committees, and leaders; work directly with HRBPs to support strategic planning that will drive an engagement and inclusion strategy that enables diversity.
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions to recruit and retain talent.
- Monitor internal and external diversity trends and legal developments impacting policy, the recruitment and retention of co-workers, and external stakeholders.
- Subject Matter Expert on Inclusion & Diversity.
- Understand how to integrate and execute related best practices into the full scope of HR practices: Workforce Planning and Employment; Talent Management; and Change Management.
- Key Business Partner to senior managers and executives on the business disciplines of Inclusion & Diversity.
- Uses functional expertise to provide credible internal client support in the areas of people management; associate engagement; negotiation and conflict management.
- Company Ambassador with the community and other business partners ensuring that JCPenney Brand is respected and viewed as an Employer and Business of Choice.
- Provide leadership, counsel, and support to build and expand the Business Resource Teams (BRTs) aligning their activities to the business mission and vision of JCPenney.
- Analyze data such as engagement surveys, organizational culture audits, and prepare reports for senior management to inform decision-making.
- Serve as subject matter expert and partner with Talent Acquisition to drive targeted diversity recruiting initiatives, leverage industry and internal best practices as appropriate.
- Role Model that leads the integrations of core values; integrity; and accountability throughout the Company’s business and human capital practices.
- Responsible for ensuring the disciplines under the umbrella of JCPenney CSR, I&D are upheld, executed, and in compliance with Company goals.
- Partner with merchant and marketing team to increase visibility and appeal of JCPenney’s brand across a diverse consumer and trade base.
- Inspires the use of minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, LGBT-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, historically underutilized business, and Small Business Administration (SBA)-defined small business concerns as suppliers.
- Actively participate in trade organizations, advocacy groups, development conferences, or other forums that foster diverse supplier engagement.
- Seek to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers that play an important role in helping the Company meet their customers’ evolving needs.
- Work cross functionally to identify Corporate Social Responsibility goals across environmental, sourcing, associate engagement and development and philanthropy.
- Ensure goals and outcomes are reported out on a bi-annual basis.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within a complex and high-growth organization.
- Two or more years leading the diversity and inclusion efforts at a large, global organization.
- Previous experience leading and managing a team.
- Track record of progressive responsibility and tangible results leading diversity and inclusion initiatives preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or similar field; Master’s preferred with related HR management experience specifically with responsibilities related to Inclusion & Diversity, Supplier Diversity and Talent Management.
What you get:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, and an associate discount on JCPenney merchandise.
JCPenney is the shopping destination for diverse, working American families. With inclusivity at its core, the Company’s product assortment meets customers’ everyday needs and helps them commemorate every special occasion with style, quality and value. JCPenney offers a broad portfolio of fashion, apparel, home, beauty and jewelry from national and private brands and provides personal services including salon, portrait and optical. The Company and its 50,000 associates worldwide serve customers where, when and how they want to shop – from jcp.com to more than 650 stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In 2022, JCPenney celebrates 120 years as an iconic American brand by continuing its legacy of connecting with customers through shopping and community engagement. Please visit JCPenney’s Newsroom to learn more and follow JCPenney on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more opportunities to join our team please visit our careers page.