Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $60.9K – $77.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Springfield, VA.
About Strategic Alliance Consulting Inc.: Strategic Alliance Consulting Inc. (Strategic ACI) is a member of the Agile Support Alliance Joint Venture, LLC. The joint venture recently announced that it was awarded an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract for the EMERALD Program. EMERALD is a procurement vehicle for life-cycle acquisition management, strategic financial, and business management support services for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The contract has a one-year base plus four one-year option periods and a ceiling of $849 million. The EMERALD acquisition vehicle is structured as an agency-wide, small business set-aside program. EMERALD is the follow-on for the Resource, Decision, and Acquisition Support (RDAS) contract.
Strategic ACI is seeking a Senior Budget/Financial Analyst to provide financial management support to FMM Office and Divisions (FMM) to support cohesive program development and execution. Specifically, this includes support for the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution processes as well as resource management within FMM Office and Divisions. The selected candidate shall be responsible for providing all support services to complete the detailed description of work and responsibilities as described herein. They will serve as a member of the FMM Office and Divisions and will have the following responsibilities.
- Assist the Government with financial management operations and budget analysis.
- Support the Government in monitoring and coordinating program resource allocations.
- Support government representatives at meetings through attendance and by providing financial management operations and budget analysis information as requested.
- Support planning, programming, budgeting, and execution activities within FMM Office and Divisions.
- Assist with overseeing resource management processes.
- Support internal agency program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government This includes, but is not limited to:
- Gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget
- Developing and promulgating FMM Office responsibilities associated with agency’s internal guidance packages
- Support the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits (this includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings as it relates to the KC’s program).
- Assist in the defining, gathering, inputting, and managing of Financial Requirements by working with KC program managers and OCS.
- Support the development and preparation of budget Congressional testimony, briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, request for information, and various
- Support the development of various agency briefing materials and responses to questions, request for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD and OMB as appropriate, as it relates to KC’s
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for Senior Agency and KC leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, and OMB
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to KC Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level
- Support the preparation and monitoring of Supplemental/Over guidance
- Support to agency Program Mid-year and End-of-Year Execution
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Provide support to Program Managers in the development and implementation of fiscal execution spend plans in accordance with FMR, ODNI, and office
- Prepare deliverables in support of all of these tasks. These tasks may include technical and financial status briefings, meeting minutes and CBJB/CJB narrative.
- Conduct financial data analysis, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications.
- Analyze and interpret complex budget and execution
- Current and Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processed
- Demonstrated specialized experience justifying/defending programs and budgets
- Demonstrated experience with agency’s core mission and how its program, budgets and resources that support the mission
- Demonstrated experience with the U.S. Intelligence and DoD Funding Programs to include budgetary processes and funds execution
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, willing to become fully vaccinated prior to starting employment, or request and be approved for a legally entitled accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT