Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $57.2K – $72.4K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Virginia.
Full Job Description
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
- Hands-on data center hardware troubleshooting and repair on a large Federal Government contract.
- Assist in system installations and troubleshooting following government and company directed standards.
- Work across team to share best practices.
- US Citizen, TS/SCI Security Clearance with Full Scope Poly
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong collaboration skills; works well on a team
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Flexible, proactive, ability to work with minimal direction in an open and fast-paced environment
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Security+ or CISSP certification
- Strong analytical skills demonstrating the ability to define, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make logical recommendations
- Demonstrate day-to-day adherence with change management precepts and practices and is responsible for writing Change Requests and seeking approval
- Demonstrated experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, network support, etc. related to computer hardware and software; and providing assistance to users
- Ability to apply DISA STIGs and resolve security vulnerability
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology Service Management, ITIL preferably
- Understanding of technology areas such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, DFS and the ability to maintain other Windows core services
- Experience working in customer environment
- Ability to conduct on-the-job training
- Experience writing and troubleshooting scripts
- ServiceNow, SolarWinds, Splunk experience
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
- Experience with server virtualization products (VMWARE, OpenStack, …)
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language
Join us and make your mark!
What We Can Offer You:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Posted 1 day ago