From $46,960 a year
Full Job Description
This is a great opportunity with lots of room for career growth! We are hiring top talent for our Entry Level Sales/Service Reps – Bilingual (English / Spanish). This person is responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services. This is a very rewarding job because the Entry Level Sales/Service Reps – Bilingual (English / Spanish) will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the best value for their money. The Entry Level Sales/Service Reps – Bilingual (English / Spanish) must be service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively with our English and Spanish customers through a professional and positive manner. The Entry Level Sales/Service Reps – Bilingual (English / Spanish) relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment and acts responsibly in the customer’s and the company’s interest.
This is a fully remote position but must live within the Central footprint to apply due to occasional in-person trainings, team buildings and onsite meetings. Our average performers make more than $46,960 annually! The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team!
PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Paid Time-Off (PTO), Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays (Generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.); discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services
- Ability to create value around all of our products and services and tailor a package to fit our customer’s needs.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly attitude when interacting with customers in a constant changing environment.
- Build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance the image and public perception of a company.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- The sales representatives usually sit at workstation for a long duration using a computer and headset to interact with customers, in a call center environment.
- Ability to execute successfully on an expected call flow on every interaction.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Some sales experience preferred but not required – we will TRAIN you!!
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- In a virtual environment, Comcast requires a minimum 100mbs speed which is capable of being hard wired into the provided equipment, either through a direct wall input or your router
- Must have “home office” space in your home with the following requirements:
- Home Office Requirements:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides privacy from other people, activities, and noise
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Fast and reliable internet service. If you live within the Comcast footprint, this is largely covered as part of your employee benefits.
- Home Office Requirements:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
Disclaimer: This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.