Full Job Description
Responsible for a variety of programs involving business reengineering efforts that support our operations and customer experience. Works with a cross-functional team that encompasses representation from all divisions to understand current challenges. Works to define our current processes that support the Marketing, Provisioning, Customer Care and Technical Operations and to define the future state that will be enabled through technology. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Leads analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company’s architecture vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor and measure the success of those metrics.
- Collaborates with both the analytic organization and its technology partners to define complex data products.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in one or more data subject areas such as advertising operations, traffic, billing, sales & order entry.
- Identifies data collection and metric opportunities within business processes and works with cross functional teams to deliver continuous data monitoring on effectiveness of those processes. Presents results, recommendations and business insights to broader senior leadership team.
- Performs basic research on root cause of data anomalies that are uncovered through normal course of analysis.
- Participates in defining business intelligence requirements for projects and data requests.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects and documents issues, risks and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.