Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $36.2K – $45.8K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Waltham, MA.
Full Job Description
From global research discoveries to clinical breakthroughs – our vision is to become the most influential life sciences company for researchers. If you are motivated by making a real impact to people’s life and have a desire to work in a passionate and diverse community, Abcam is the place for you.
Our culture is driven by our dedicated, agile and audacious community of professionals who are driven by a combined purpose and sense of belonging. We’re incredibly proud to be recognised as one of the top 5 best places to work in the UK for two years running, as per Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award.
Abcam Customer Operations has an aspirational strategy supporting a bold transformation agenda. A key part to the strategy is the creation of a new global customer facing team, called Mission Prep. The team’s purpose is to help our customers prepare and re-stock for their mission, ensuring they get off to the best possible start, as fast as possible. We need dependable, high-performing talent focused on results to join this effort.
You will need to be comfortable in an environment where change is a constant, at Abcam we are always striving to improve everything we do.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle all customer contact and queries on a wide range of topics, delivery dates, stock, documentation, quotes
- Talk to customers on all channels including phone, email and live chat
- Deal with all hypercare situations including dealing with complaint and escalated customer cases
- Partner with the Mission Acceleration Centre (Order processing team) to provide a seamless customer experience
- Owns each customer case from start to finish to ensure the customer is informed at all stages of their experience
You are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, with customer satisfaction being your core driver and you will have an understanding of Net Promoter Score. You have excellent communication skills in all aspects of customer contact with a high level of attention to detail. You are a team player and have a cultural awareness both internally and externally. You are empowered to make decisions to aid your ability to deal with customer objections and give you the opportunity to spot improvements and act on them.
You are comfortable with systems and Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook and Teams. You thrive in an agile environment and strive to delight your customers at every opportunity.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
We know that when it comes to benefits, no one size fits all. Flexibility and choice matter which is why we offer all kinds of ways to enable you and your loved ones to be well and live well. You can expect;
- A culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development. We provide a wide range of training opportunities, for both professional and personal development.
- The freedom to work in a way that works for you, with a focus on maximising productivity and innovation at work whilst reducing environmental impact.
- A performance-based share plan, inspiring and rewarding our people as we deliver Abcam’s strategy.
- Attractive and flexible package including 18 weeks full paid maternity leave and 6 weeks full paid paternity leave, increased holiday allowance over time and much more.
We offer a truly inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. This is underpinned by our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and our partnerships with WORK180 (endorsed employer for women) and MyGwork (LGBT+ professional community). All our positions are open as a Job Share, where two talented professionals can share the responsibility of a full time position. You can declare your interest in a job share role within the application form.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in this particular role then we’d love to read your application.
Effective January 1, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Abcam. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.