$13 an hour
Full Job Description
Join a rock star team of customer care experts at Five Star Call Centers. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD, we’ve been helping companies across the U.S. deliver great customer experiences for over 35 years – all with a casual, fun culture built to help you grow your career. So, what does that exactly mean? You’ll work in a great environment while helping people that contacts us with their customer service needs.
Do you liking working with little to no obstacles in your day? Do you enjoy chatting with people? We’re hiring agents to take camping reservations and assist with hunting licenses over the phone. Help customers find a spot for a great camping trip or help someone spend the day outdoors hunting or fishing. You will use a phone headset throughout the day, and complete reservations and license information through online software. If you enjoy helping customers from beginning to end, apply today.
Click here to learn more about becoming Five Star Extraordinary .
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Florida.
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment.
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay – $13-$14/hour, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Work hours – Shifts between 10:00am-10:00pm (EST) ; Split shifts from 10a-2p and 6p-10p as well as standard straight through shifts available with a 10a-1p start or 8p-10p end time
- Work Days – Mon-Fri & Every Other Weekend (day off during the week on wkd rotation)
- Paid Training – typically 2 weeks in length from 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri (EST)
- Status – Full Time ; Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days – click to see benefits-at-a-glance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional, diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.