Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $43.1K – $54.5K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in East Fishkill, NY.
Full Job Description
Liberty POST has offered its clients a range of high-quality and individualized services since 1994. Backed by Liberty Resources Inc. and part of a large social services circle, originally POST was a speech-language practice in Syracuse NY, and has grown to provide a range of services throughout all of New York State. We employ over 400 professionals in a variety of settings and offer a collaborative team approach to provide evaluation, direct therapy, and family education through child-directed play. We are focused on the importance of a child’s natural learning environment, a family’s unique strengths and needs and the diverse population we serve.
Care Managers provide outreach and enrollment services to children presumed to meet eligibility requirements of New York State’s Children’s Health Home program. They gather assessments and enter documentation that confirms eligibility and identifies areas requiring supportive services. They work with children, families and service providers to create a comprehensive Plan of Health Care, identify additional service providers as necessary, and coordinate the continuing involvement of families and service providers in the execution of the plan. Care Managers document progress, transitions, and changes in eligibility.
- Document all case activity, including outreach, consent development and assessment, plan development, client progress and transition arrangements.
- Administer CANS-NY, updating periodically.
- Develop a comprehensive, family-driven youth-guided Plan of Health Care.
- Inventory and coordinate existing services relevant to the Plan of Care, identifying and securing additional services as appropriate.
- Convene and conduct quarterly meetings to review progress, update POCs, and confirm continuing client eligibility.
- Provide education to family and child concerning the nature and desired effect of services, along with information concerning conditions being treated.
- Assist families and children in the acquisition and maintenance of public benefits e.g., financial, educational, social, and community services.
- Provide Health Home services for children with medium and high acuity needs, including at least two services per month, with at least one of those conducted face to face.
- Assure responsible transition of client service into and out of Health Home care, between child and adult health homes, and between inpatient and community care as appropriate.
- Participate in mandatory and optional training, including but not confined to: CANS-NY administration; family-driven, youth-guided, trauma-informed care; IT, LGBT, safety in community work, and meeting management.
- Participate in supervision.
- BA with 2 years relevant experience.
- Relevant experience in serving children and families in child welfare, developmental disabilities, behavioral health, primary health care, or social services.
- Must speak Spanish
- Experience coordinating and participating in team settings.
- Solid writing and verbal communication.
- Work effectively and knowledgeably across a broad spectrum of cultural, ethnic, and racial communities.
- Ability to work in an effective and focused manner when self-directed and beyond immediate oversight.
- Ability to deliver family-driven, youth-guided services.
Benefits for this position:
- Health Insurance for FT positions
- Mentoring is offered to all providers
- CEU credits offered through ASHA, AOTA, APTA and CTLE
- Flexible scheduling
- Work with a Team of professionals that care about making a difference
- Payment is biweekly and direct deposit is available
Liberty POST cares about your safety. We are following all CDC guidelines to ensure safety for clients, families and employees.
Welcome to Wholehearted Health!
Liberty Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted 1 day ago