Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $55.2K – $69.8K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Arlington, VA.
Full Job Description
Business Immigration Paralegals (IV)
Erickson Immigration Group has several career opportunities for experienced Business Immigration Paralegals (IV) to join our expanding team in our Headquarters office located in Arlington, VA.
Hybrid Work Schedule
Primary Responsibilities for the Role:
The Business Immigration Paralegal plays a crucial part on the legal team(s) and is involved with petition and application drafting and other tasks as required to support positive business immigration client outcomes.
- With a high-volume caseload, prepares and files petitions and applications, for business immigrant visas (IV) with supporting documentation to include PERM applications and I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765, I-90, N-400, and N-565 petitions.
- Drafts PERM Labor Certification audit responses and RFEs for filings with the USCIS.
- Compiles and analyzes case facts, drafts correspondence, maintains and organizes client documentation.
- Reviews documentation to determine facts + information.
- Maintains direct contact with multiple Attorneys, Foreign National clients, and in-house Global Mobility Managers.
- Reports to Attorneys, Case Managers, and/or other relevant leaders.
- 2-4 years of professional working experience as a Business Immigration Paralegal for immigrant visas to include high volume business immigration law caseloads/matters, processing PERM applications and I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765, I-90, N-400, and N-565 petitions with supporting documentations and drafting PERM Labor Certification audit responses and RFEs for filings with the USCIS.
- Strong organizational & time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to generate work product with considerable accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Works independently toward team goals.
- Outstanding case/project management skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) including actively listening.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong team focus that assists to foster a sense of community within the firm.
- Multi-tasking and fulfills daily responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Accepts and adapts to feedback regarding work performance.
- Fluency of the English language in both written and verbal forms.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams.
- Proficient in case management systems – VisaTrax, INSZoom, LawLogix and other document management systems.
We are Experts in Global Business Immigration | Corporate Immigration Law for Multinational Organizations!
- Nonimmigrant Visa Services
- Immigrant Visa Services
- International Practice | Global Immigration
- Immigration Program Management & Compliance
Erickson Immigration Group is proud to work with our inspiring and dynamic clients, and their foreign national employees. From innovative start-ups to industry-defining Fortune 500s, our approach is the same — provide high-touch service, transparent and accessible data and dashboards, relevant and timely communication, and the EIG Perfect Plus commitment to “get to yes.”
Sectors represented by our firm include CRM service, E-commerce, Social and online news media, Online entertainment and television / movie production, FinTech / financial services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Universities / Public School Districts.
Diversity, equity, and inclusivity make us a stronger organization!
- Different voices from a variety of backgrounds allow us to be more knowledgeable, nuanced, empathic, and ultimately, allow us to be better at what we do.
- 50% of the firm’s executive leadership are 1st generation daughters of immigrants and women of color.
- We speak 30 different languages.
- Over 20% of our team are immigrants. Many are first-generation Americans who have a personal connection to the immigration process.
- 72% of our employees are women. Women currently hold leadership roles in every department at EIG including finance, HR, operations, case management, marketing, and managing our legal teams.
- 65% of our employees are minorities. We work closely with historically black colleges and universities as part of our recruitment strategy.
- Our company policy is to honor all our employees by celebrating together. We collectively celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Eid, Easter, Kwanza, Diwali, Juneteenth, Hispanic Heritage Month, Black History Month, Women’s History Month, LGBT Pride Month, and Lunar New Year.
** Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position**.
EIG is firmly committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. The Company provides employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any individual’s status in any class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All aspects of the employment relationship (including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, compensation, benefits, promotion, discipline, termination, and general treatment during employment) are subject to this policy.
Flexible work from home options available.