Driver’s License (Required)
LICSW, LMHC, LMFT eligibility (Required)
Full Job Description
Sign-On Bonus: $1000
We have immediate opportunities for Behavioral Health Clinicians.
Building on our treatment philosophy that positive change is always possible, our Behavioral Health Clinicians provide a wide range of strength-based clinical treatment and care coordination services to children, youth, adults, families and groups with varied needs. With a diverse portfolio of over 30 clinical and family support programs, our clinicians and counselors have the opportunity to work in a variety of settings including: schools, primary care practices, residential settings, client homes, in the clinic or at any of our community partner sites. This position exhibits our core values of Family, Community, Advocacy, Leadership, Change and Social Justice.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or similar degree with license eligibility (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the community
- Computer proficiency
- Access to personal cell phone
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings
At Family Continuity, our most valued asset is our people. An investment in our employees is an investment in our success. That’s why we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive, value-driven benefits package that promotes health, enhances work/life balance, and provides stability for our employees and their family members, now and into the future. We’re proud to say that our benefits packet ranks as one of the most robust among nonprofits providing our employees with a variety of options allowing them to choose what works best for them, their spouses, and their families.
Our comprehensive benefits package can include:
- Signing Bonus: $1000
- Competitive compensation
- Differential for Independent licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Salary differential for BILINGUAL Masters Level Clinicians
- Flexible schedules and innovative payment models based on your needs
- Supervision for licensure and in-house training for CEUs
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical, dental, Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Employee referral bonuses
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- CPR / First Aid / Narcan Training
Why Family Continuity?
Family Continuity is rapidly expanding its energetic workforce to lead fast paced, innovative clinical programming in our six different sites throughout Northeast, Southeast and Central Massachusetts. Our mission for over 30 years is to support family success in every community by empowering people, enhancing their strengths, and creating solutions through partnerships to achieve hope, positive change and meaningful lives. This is evidenced by our quality work with clients and a strong commitment to our employees. At Family Continuity, we value your dedication and hard work and give you the tools and experience needed to succeed and become a leader in the clinical field.
Diversity and Inclusion are Important to Us
Family Continuity is committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment for our team members to contribute their unique ideas and talents. Diversity is about different opinions, divergent ideas and deviations into how we overcome our challenges and really address the needs of our community. Family Continuity is an equal opportunity employer. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people with disabilities. Family Continuity considers lived experience (personal or familial) with the mental health system a valuable asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Master’s (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- LICSW, LMHC, LMFT eligibility (Required)
- One location