Full Job Description
The Avionics Shop Technician performs the inspection, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing of avionic components and systems using a wide variety of test equipment and test solutions to restore the component back to manufacturer specifications.
- Must demonstrate extensive knowledge of electronic theory in the areas of digital, analog, electromechanical and RF
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a bench technician performing electronic troubleshooting to component level
- Comfortable in a shop work environment
- Ability to understand and interpret schematics
- Proficient in the use of a variety of test equipment including but not limited to oscilloscope, multi-meter, and voltmeter
- Assist other technicians in the repair of components removed from aircraft
- Provide direction and technical guidance to other technicians to promote technician career development and meet organizational goals
- FCC license and valid driver’s license required.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Posted 1 day ago