Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales objectives by driving new connects through Comcast’s presence in assigned retail and dealer locations. Coach, train and educate retail store organizations within assigned territory. Identify, prospect, coach and develop new and existing dealers as required by management.
- Establish relationships through mentorship and development of retail/dealer partners to help drive sales and increase knowledge of Comcast services.
- Participate in the development of marketing plan for store grand openings and special events and ensure successful implementation.
- Participate in crafting and leading incentive programs that encourage desired performance from retailers/dealers.
- Ensure that merchandising and collateral is in compliance with Comcast’s standards. Audit to ensure that all signage and brochures are displayed accurately. Mentor dealer/retailer management regarding importance of compliance.
- Identify and provide recommendations to management regarding termination of dealer contracts for non-performing dealer locations.
- Facilitate in-store training programs to ensure all retail/dealer employees are aware of Comcast’s competitive advantages and how to most optimally position our products and services. Serve as a subject matter authority on all Comcast offers and support retailers/dealers in implementation, marketing and incentives.
- Train coach and educate dealer/retailer employees on Comcast’s competitive advantages, products and services, promotions, methods and procedures and G2B ordering system. Provide both formal and one-on-one training and coaching sessions as needed to ensure dealer/retailer store quotas are met and exceeded.
- Act as a company representative at retail/dealer locations to provide support and engage in side-by-side selling/shadowing during periods of high traffic (holidays, special events, grand openings, evenings, weekends etc.) Observe employees sales techniques and customer interactions and coach on Comcast selling strategies.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales and activity reports as needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Flexibility to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our innovative technology, offerings, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Strive for results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities!
What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks!
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Posted 2 days ago