Full Job Description
Responsible for providing thought leadership and execution within the department and works on a cross-functional team that will manage the strategic process transformation effort across all business lines for the Company. Acts as a part of a core team that includes field representation and partners in various organizations who will support the direction for ˜best-in-class’ operating models and practices. The team will be responsible for defining a cohesive plan that captures the aspects of technology, people and process and will support the delivery with a focus on planning, change management and communications. Provides thought leadership for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization’s business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy.
- Contributes to ensuring the definition of future state ‘Best-in-Class’ solutions and the successful deployment for all of the operational components for the strategic systems. Focus areas include Enterprise Sales, Marketing and Order Execution.
- Develops organizational objectives that align with the business strategy. Disseminates strategy and objectives into achievable goals and drives operations to achieve goals.
- Reduces variation from processes so that simplification is obtained and operational efficiencies are gained.
- Ensures clearly defined and mutually agreeable success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor and measure the success of those metrics.
- Uses a methodical yet collaborative approach to each project by: 1) Measuring the process and questioning the capability and quality, 2) Defining the problem statement, 3) Performing a gap analysis between the customers’ expectation and current process performance, 4) Standardizing solutions around best practices and 5) Repeating the steps for continuous improvement.
- Partners with the business to develop repeatable and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with a matrixed cross-functional team (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment and solution excellence.
- Operates in an environment of empowerment, openness, inclusion and objectivity all while striving to deliver solutions that benefit the entire organization.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.