Full Job Description
The Sales Development Account Strategist is an outward, forward thinking partner to Effectv Sales. By partnering with Advertising Account Executives, the Account Strategist will help determine the appropriate strategy, value proposition, and solution to solve the client’s needs/objectives/goals.
- Conducts proactive industry trend analysis (for 1-1 opportunities and 1-to-many opportunities).
- Collaborates with sales and leadership on the market intelligence and POV for Effectv.
- Collaborates with Data Insights & Innovation and Business Development to help support that vision of new business insights.
- Oversees the kickoff and development of a client’s initial campaign strategy, including attending/conducting the discovery session, building/designing custom strategic PPT inclusive of solutions, and runs as point when partnering with Centers of Excellence as needed.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and an ability to speak to multiple Centers of Excellence within the organization tied to media strategy, creative, sponsorships, data, attribution and audiences across our portfolio of solutions.
- Identifies appropriate time to engage with various Centers of Excellence – Data Insights & Innovation, Promotional/Sponsorship Marketing.
- Develops discovery questions to determine client’s audience goals/value propositions.
- Accompanies Account Executives and participates in client-facing sales presentations/pitches and offers subject matter expertise, insights, and opinions.
- Evaluates previous campaigns and optimizes/identifies upsell opportunities (incl. oversight of Customer Care Reports, Attribution Reports, and Quarterly Business Reviews).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.