Full Job Description
The Sr. Manager Demand Generation partners with Sales and the Regional Sales Development team to craft compelling marketing campaigns that promote our solutions, acquire new customers, and drive revenue. The Regional Demand Generation team is responsible for focusing on new business growth strategies and opportunities across core lines of business (retail, multi-market, auto), key industry categories (such as healthcare, legal, home improvement), and uncovering new subcategory revenue opportunities. The Sr. Manager Demand Generation is an action forward and results driven role.
With identified opportunities from the Sales Development Strategist, develops and executes a variety of regional marketing strategies (both organic and paid) to drive new business growth across demand gen channels (i.e. email marketing campaigns through Marketo, direct mail, digital media, tradeshows/conference sponsorships, etc.).
Establishes KPIs, in partnership with other internal stakeholders, before launching a campaign.
Measures, analyzes and reports on campaign results, and provides recommendations to optimize.
Collaborates cross-functionally with various areas of expertise, such as Revenue Insights & Opportunity, Event Marketing, and Sales to help identify opportunities and makes results driven recommendations.
Demonstrates the ability to identify opportunities tied back to our core business fundamentals in media, creative, sponsorships, data, attribution, audiences.
Understands how our messages resonate with clients of all scales and backgrounds.
Creates internal awareness among leadership regarding business development strategies/campaigns, shares best practices with other regions, and informs regional leadership of new learnings.
Maintains a close relationship with the National Demand Gen team on overall planning and continually seeks ways to complement existing strategies.
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent preferably in Marketing or Communications.
Generally requires 8-11 years’ related experience.
Previous experience leading/coaching a team, preferred.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to measure and track progress of campaigns.
Expertise in marketing tactics and campaigns as well as creating original content/collateral.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
Strong desire & ability to learn/research insights and trends across a variety of industries, and ability to translate that knowledge into applicable usage for Effectv solutions.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.