TCA Counseling Group
post license, 2 years (Required)
LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, PhD, MD, NP (Required)
Full Job Description
- PTOs, plus holiday pay and OT
- Salary and Fee-for-Service Options
- Flexible Schedule
- Telehealth and In-Office Options
- Medical, Full Dental and Vision
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel and CEU reimbursements, etc.
- Clinical supervision: one-on-one and groups
- Pleasant and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Prompt payment every two weeks. No need to wait for insurance payments.
- Minimal time spent on documentation. We utilize all electronic procedures including assessments, notes and treatment plans.
- We take care of billings, marketing, initial appointment settings, phone services, and all administrative tasks so you can focus on clinical treatment.
- Full-time administrative and clinical support teams.
- No fees or costs to therapists for any services we provide.
- High influx of new patients. Assume full caseload on start date.
- Interesting, diverse and motivated clienteles who are ready to do the work.
TCA Counseling Group is the premier private counseling practice in Back Bay, Boston providing outpatient psychotherapy to Millennials. We are keeping up with demands during the Pandemic and are hiring 2 junior and senior therapists. These positions may be completely remote during Covid period. Once our offices reopen, it is expected that the therapists will work in-office at least 3 days per week. Saturdays may be required.
Our clients are mostly college students and young professionals with Millennial issues – relationships, school/career stress, transitions, identity, body image, etc.. Visit us at www.TCAcounseling.com.
For serious and qualified mental health therapists, please read this post carefully and follow its instructions for consideration.
- Licensed to practice independently in Massachusetts (Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Mental Health Clinician (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Nurse Practitioner).
- Professional references.
- Knowledge and experience working with Millennials and their issues.
- Must demonstrate an established area of clinical specialty (excluding expressive therapies, CBT and DBT).
- Credentialed and contracted by insurance companies are preferred, but we will help the right candidate to apply.
- Well-verse in clinical treatment modalities and ability to adapt to specific client needs.
- We encourage those with specializations, such as EMDR, Sex Addiction, Gender Dysphoria, etc. to apply. Candidates of color and those self-identified as LGBT are strongly encouraged.
Rate: Competitive pay commensurate with license type, education, experience and specialty areas.
Apply: We do not accept auto-submit. Please send resume with cover letter about career objective, availability and the number of hours you are seeking per week. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- post license: 2 years (Required)
- LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, PhD, MD, NP (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings